Another one of these easy, versatile recipes.
You can play with the flavors and topping as much as you’d like!
Below I’ll give the basic recipe and will add some options for you to play with.
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup yogurt, optional
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional but highly recommended
- Toppings: fruit (fresh or dried), nuts, nut butter, seeds, cinnamon, protein powder, granola, coconut, citrus zest and vanilla extract
How to make:
- Add the desired amounts of milk, oats, yogurt, maple syrup and chia seeds to a jar or container and give them a good stir.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, add additional liquid if you’d like.
- Once you achieve the desired consistency, top with fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, zest or vanilla extract.
This will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days, so feel free to double or triple the amounts and have it over few days. Every day, different flavor!